Home > BlowerDoorTesting > BlowerDoorTestingServiceFees
Building Envelope Tightness (BET) Testing
Blower Door Testing
Service Fee Composition
The composition of service fees for blower door testing is as follows:
Travel (per visit)
# Blower Doors (~1 / 6000 sqft)
See our Service Fees for explanation.
Our goal is to keep fees as low as possible for you to promote a long-term relationship.
0. Before we come out, we’ll try to help figure out how many blower doors are needed.
1. First we assess the likelihood of passing the blower door test. If blower door testing fails, we’ll help you figure out what to do.
2. If possible, we’ll hang around the local area while modifications are made.
3. Please do everything you can to provide defensible floor area measurements:
a. Provide plans with measurements on them
b. Share public records (look on-line)
c. Measure & calculate floor area (we’ll let you know our preferred method)
4. We try to do all blower door testing and duct tests in a single trip
DET Verification | Blower Door Testing | Duct Tests
Duct Sealing Check | HVAC Design | Load Calculation
Service Fees | Contact Us